Safety is Air Riderz Number One Priority!
- All participants must have a signed waiver before jumping.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Participants under the age of 7 must not be left unattended.
- Jumpers must wear Air Riderz trampoline socks only when jumping.
- Jumpers must remove, sharp objects, and jewelry that might cause injury or tear trampoline mats (Pockets must be free from sharp objects as well)
- No belt buckles, beads, or studs on clothing
- No lying down or sitting on trampolines.
- Do not grab any safety pads or safety netting.
- Do not jump close to others. Pay attention to your surroundings to avoid any collisions.
- Always one Jumper per trampoline. Do not disturb the bounce of others.
- No cross-traffic (perpendicular) across the trampoline tumbling lanes. Participants must jump in the direction of the lane.
- No wrestling, racing, tackling, or shoving
- Do not operate cell phones, cameras, or similar equipment on trampolines.
- Do not dive, or land on your head or neck. No double bouncing.
- On the Air Bag/Stunt Bag- LAND ON YOUR BACK OR BOTTOM! NO BACK FLIPS! DO NOT DIVE! NO FEET FIRST!
- No running. Always walk on and off Courts.
- No jumping, sitting or standing in the padded areas.
- Must wear a shirt at all times.
- No outside drinks or food permitted.
- No silly string, confetti, or piñatas.
- No Food, drink, or gum allowed on courts or platforms.
- No Shoes on courts on the carpet.
- Do not jump if you have health limitations, previous injuries, or are pregnant.
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not land on your head or neck!
- Do not attempt any tricks you have not been trained to do.
Dodgeball Court Rules
- No headshots while playing dodgeball or you will be called out.
- Do not kick the dodgeball.
- Each game begins with an even number of players and balls.
- You are out if you are hit with a live ball anywhere below the shoulders or if you throw a ball and it is caught by an opponent.
- Once out, you may not return until the next games begin.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
- You may not hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Avoid collision with other players.
- You will be called out for kicking a ball, sitting, or lying on the mats, or engaging in rough play.
- No climbing trampoline walls.
- Court referee decisions stand and calls are final.
Foam Pit Rules
- Always empty pockets before jumping.
- Do not dive, or land on your head or neck.
- No double flips.
- No backflips or frontflips.
- Always maintain control.
- One jumper at a time per lane.
- Wait for your turn – the previous jumper must be out of the pit before you can go!
- Obey court referee at all times.
- Always land on your feet or seat.
- Stay visible – Do not bury yourself in the foam.
- Do not handle or throw the foam.
- Keep foam in the foam pit.
We reserve the right to separate jumpers by size, based on capacity, for each jumper’s safety.
Climb Zone Rules
- All participants must wear a harness at all times when climbing.
- Only one person on a challenge at a time.
- All participants must follow the instructions of the Monitor during the climb.
- Check out down below before you jump down.
- No climbing without being clipped properly into the auto-belay
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- No food or drink in the climb zone.
**Waivers must be signed by each child’s legal parent or guardian**